All products sold by GDF have a warranty, in the majority of cases each product requires that the customer register his purchase with the manufacturer (on the manufacturer websites). Any products not registered is not covered by the warranty and GDF is not responsible. If you require help registering your product, contact us and we will gladly help you.
Refurbished products and battery kits sold by GDF have a 1 year warranty.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a proof of purchase (Receipt, order number etc.). You may obtain an RMA number by contacting GDF Customer Service through any of the following methods provided.
Phone Number: 514-252-8324 Extension 3 (Online Sales Department)
Any return for a refund may be subject to a restocking fee of 15% at GDF. The restocking fee of 15% does not apply if the product(s) has defects or specific problems. The restocking fee does not apply for products exchange and for DOA products.
All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to GDF within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy. Return shipping will not be covered by GDF.
Products that are received by GDF in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be sent back to you at your cost and expense:
- Any product not purchased from GDF
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., A return initiated for a DOA (Dead on Arrival) product that powers on and works properly upon inspection)
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.